Oct 22, 2009

Praise the Lord! Huatzin is Working!!!

Rodriguez Family update.
Isaiah 58:8 Your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

Many of you have covered us in prayer. The Lord in His faithfulness and His timing answered us. In the 11th hour don't ya know. ;-) God is His goodness provided Huatzin with a job out of the 100 plus men still searching for work.. Finally! I still can't believe it. Almost 6 MONTHS to the day of being let go from his job he is now working again. He is so thankful! I can't begin to imagine how hard this must have been on him. I could CRY telling you that him losing his job was the beginning of a VERY LONG SEASON of meekly trusting in the Lord for His EVERY provision.. From guidance, to our daily bread, two hospitalizations, trusting for the healing of our son, the birth of our baby and everything else in between. Huatzin getting a job was the first and last piece of the puzzle the last 6 months of tremendous adversity. It's hard to believe, but I am so grateful for all that has taken place. I never in my life fully comprehended that the Lord could provide for us for such long a time without our help or my striving. He is truly Jehovah Jireh! My Abba Father came through. It causes me to weep, my own earthly Father never provided and I at times would struggled trusting that my Heavenly Father would. I knew all the scriptures and had all the head knowledge. He lovingly patiently coaxed me to trust Him with the same assurance as my own children trust my husband and I. He loves each of us and like Matthew says , even the hairs on our head are numbered. We are His precious little children and He delights in us as a motherly tenderly cares for her child. I thank Him for not giving me all the things I wanted, but for providing all the things that we needed, in the timing that we needed them.

We have grown closer as a family and have grown so much. My children were able to pray for and see God's miracles as we came to the end of ourselves and ALL of our self efforts failed. They will always remember the great and mighty things the Lord done. We are grateful for friendships that deepened and even the ones that faded as they were a bit more superficial. Adversity is the best tester of friends ;-) ) We will always remember and be grateful for you many saints that were the hands and feet of Christ, Jesus with skin on. We learned that the family of God is BIG!! That we have many brothers and sisters that we've never even seen or met but that pray with us, help us and care for us. Thank you for little odd jobs for Huatzin, friends that brought over groceries, gift cards, and the unexpected monetary blessings that some felt led to give. We enjoy GIVING way more than receiving. The hardest thing for me to do EVER is to accept help. MY WHOLE BEING felt like I dying to self accepting assistance. The thought of inconveniencing someone, or being a burden terrifies me. We are one body and when one hurts we all hurt. We have learned that the Lord answers prayer in His own special way. It has been so humbling. I could go on about that, but enough said.

At times the difficulties were just like ocean waves beating against me and rolling over me. At the most difficult times I have felt such gratitude and supernatural peace. I have learned so much about myself and who I am In the midst of the great and mighty God that tenderly cares for us and orchestrates even the tiniest details of our lives. I have also learned that the Lord loves me too much to let me to be comfortable or become lazy, apathetic, mediocre and stagnant. He will chip away and chisel and heat things up around us until we are brightly shining and glorious for His good works. If you pray to be used mightily of the Lord He will first need to cleanse, refine, break, humble and purify you first. He'll make sure that you mean what you ask and if you are willing to endure and overcome various trials to get to the place of being usable to Him. You will probably wonder why you prayed that prayer. ;-) It is said that everyone desires the mountaintop experience, but not many want to make the agonizing climb to reach it. But, the view and perspective from up here is amazing! I have learned that things will often get guttingly and painfully worse before it gets better. But that often when the palpable darkness of affliction is hardest, deliverance is close at hand.. (Luke 21:28) "When these things come to pass, then look up, and LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; for your redemption draweth nigh." "Weeping may endure for the night, but JOY comes in the morning." Thank you for praying with us, loving us and carrying us in our brokenness. We look forward to blessing those as we have been blessed. 2 Corinthians 1:3-7 "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God." Alida, Huatzin & Rodriguez Family.



Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
The LORD will command His love in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me—
A prayer to the God of my life.(Psalm 42:7-8)

3 comments:

Joy said...

Our God is greatly to be praised, not only for providing work, but also for the way he has refined you and your family and caused you to trust Him at an even deeper level. Thank you for sharing this and being transparent, yet also giving all the glory to Him.

Susanz Place said...

Thank you for sharing - it appears that Gods great purpose was meet. May you always look back and reflect on His faithfulness. Praise the Lord!!!
Seasons like this change us forever and make us a little more like our beautiful Jesus.
My hands are lifted high to the sky praising the Good Name of Jesus!

keep chasing righteousness!!!

Ransomed~Redeemed said...

Thank you so much Joy and Susan for your words of encouragement May the Lord Bless you and fulfill His purposes for you and your families! In Him, Alida w5

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows