Oct 17, 2008

Josiah Turns 2!










Here is Our precious pumpkin snacking on his favorite treat, yogurt!  
Our precious little Josiah Valor turned 2! We are so proud of him . He is so exuberant and full of life. He is a charming, huggable friendly joyful happy loving funny little guy and he is adored and loved by his siblings and all who know him. Here are some pics/video of our cute clownish kid. Only the Lord knows what great exploits our little King Josiah will do in his life! Posted by Picasa
 


We call him GI JOJO!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi I just found your blog from Spunky Homeschool. I just had to say that I love your name. We had a baby that we lost who we named Alida Rae "little winged one, living in freedom". I have never heard that name before or since so when I saw yours I just had to write. God bless you!

Lisa

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows