Apr 21, 2008

Right is right

I saw this verse today and thought it perfect. In a time where many believe nothing is absolute and everything is relative, in the day of if it feels good , then do it, if it makes me happy then it can't be wrong, and in a day of constant rationalizing of all sorts of immoral behavior, and political correctness and shirking of personal responsibility, I thought this was a wonderful reminder!
Right is right,
even if everyone is against it;
and wrong is wrong,
even if everyone is for it.
-- William Penn

I also heard Greg Laurie Tell a funny quote. "If the bible says one thing and you believe another, YOUR wrong. :-) Isn't that funny?

1 comments:

Mrs. T said...

I do love that quote!!! Thank you for your comments on my blog!!! I am so glad to have found your blog and I look forward to visiting it often.

You have a beautiful family!!!

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows