Apr 10, 2008

Have you ever considered ?

Have you ever considered the blessings you have, that you wouldn'thave had if you hadn't had the trials you have had? Have you thanked theLord for those trials? Something to ponder. (by penny

(by me)I am so thankful for my upbringing and where I came from. I used to experience such sorrow and anguish over it. The Lord has used it in anwonderful redemptive way! I praise God for my husband and my children, wehad a rocky beginning and have come fourth as gold. I thank the Lord for theugly trial of last year! I have such a gratefulness now, that I wouldn'thave had, had we not walked through the fiery furnace!

0 comments:

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows