Aug 30, 2010

Master cleanse 27 days!

I made it to 27 days on the cleanse and was fully prepared to go to 40 days but went camping and forgot all of my cleanse stuff at home and ending up breaking my fast for the sake of saving my pocketbook. I will rest my body for a week or so and finish out my remainder of the cleanse. I should mention that I got really sick not ending the cleanse gradually. I won't go into the TMI details of HOW sick I got, but suffice it to say, it wasn't pleasant! Many MANY days of a sick tummy.

On a side note, I am down 30 lbs and look and feel really good! I would still like to lose about 30 more before my 30th birthday. But I'm willing to do that via a vegan and /raw lifestyle. I can't stop talking about the benefits of the master cleanse!

0 comments:

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows