Nov 16, 2004

Hectic Times

Hectic Times in the Rodriguez Household. Bless my dear sweet children and husband for putting up with such a looney mom! I have been doing the oddest things lately... I am both a scatter brain and an exhausted mental case! lol :o) I threw away my toothbrush and put a dirty diaper in my cabinet!

From appearances, it may " LOOK " like I have things together and under control.. do not be deceived. :o) I put the nose suction in my fridge, I left the Milk on my counter... I am making lists for everything now as I forget anything not written before me in text. The kids have been a bit sick here and there making it hard for me to keep any scheduled engagements.

I a fanatically CONSTANTLY cleaning my home only to discover it filthy with moments of me proclaiming it finished! I feel like I am running around like a chicken with no head... or "a toddler trying to hold 15 things with two hands!" LOL. NEVERTHELESS...

This is such a beautiful blessed time in my life. Even though this has been a challenging year, I am SO blessed. I have had quite a few friends that have either been sick or have relatives that are dying from some type of cancer or illness. I have three beautifully healthy children. One of the gals from my LLL just lost her two month old baby. I couldn't imagine it.

I have such a sweet considerate husband. He supports whatever I do. It really is wonderful. Since Anaiah had been born, our relationship has gone to a whole new level. Who knew that 3's a charm.

We are checking out our options for the boys education. We went to a "considering homeschooling" meeting and I am truly inspired. My dear husband is OK with whatever choice the Lord would lead us to do. I think we will Homeschool.

That means for me that I will not return back to school or work for a long time, maybe not another 20 years or so. Once it sank in it was sobering. I feel encouraged though. I know this will reap eternal rewards and it will touch my children's lives and relationship with the Lord forever. GOD IS GOOD!

I am reading through Ecclesiastes. It is so touching and beautiful. I read through it and it gives me such joy and hope. For everything there is a season! This is the season I am in. I am learning contentment in where ever the Lord puts me. Be Blessed!~ Alida

Ecclesiastes 3:1- "To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

0 comments:

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows