Jul 2, 2011

HELP! Deadline approaching/MUST WATCH VIDEO!!

If you want to grow in your walk with the Lord, please watch this video. It is the best eye opening 7 minute video I've seen. It.will.change.your.life! I promise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHJ6-YhSYQ
Depraved Indifference

Dear Friends,
Thank you to the many who have generously donated toward my fundraising goal! I am in the final stretch of fundraising and need to hit my goal by July 5th. (3 days) I have an urgent prayer request. My heart has been moved, my spirit has been stirred. I have recently been diagnosed with a very serious very chronic disorder. It's called O.O. D. ( Obsessive Orphan Disorder) Sufferers of O.O.D. typically suffer loss of sleep thinking about the153 million children without parents, lack of appetite thinking about the many children that wondering where next meal will come from, and heart issues when feeling led to do something about it! There are several courses of treatment for O.O.D. 1) Is to go personally and "Visit orphans" ( James 1:27) This temporarily alleviates the Symptoms. The only real cure for O.O.D sufferers is adoption. I've dreamed of going to Africa to assist orphans since I was a little girl in fostercare. I've been given the opportunity to go w/ Ordinary Hero to ETHIOPIA in 2 weeks! (TWO SHORT WEEKS!!) It seems totally illogical and even CRAZY given our present circumstance. I am stepping out in faith that God will provide every single penny needed to go! I am ALMOST FULLY FUNDED! I need just a bit more. Brittany Buttram and I need about $1500 between the two of us! The TICKETS have been purchased. If we don't come up with the remainder needed by July 5th, ( 3 days) Brittany and I don't travel! Please help us help ORPHANS and donate today!!! THANK YOU, Alida w5
To donate visit https://www.visitingorphans.org/donations/donate.aspx It will ask "Would you like to designate this donation to a specific team member?" PLEASE REMEMBER to click "YES" and type in "ALIDA RODRIGUEZ" then shoot me an email letting me know you did! Many thanks for your prayers and support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!

We also appreciate supplies for the children such as;
*warm clothing,
*light weight jackets,
*toothbrushes/toothpaste,
*tylenol,
*diaper cream,
*formula,
*close toed shoes,
*clothing for children ages 10-15. (older kids can sometimes be forgotten)

0 comments:

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows