Mar 16, 2010

HLA typing for the WHOLE family!

Can you all PLEASE pray that the Lord would supernaturally heal Josiah.. Like NOW? There is a position with Wycliffe Bible Translators in Kenya for teaching/caregiving Missionary children and they would consider taking us 5 kids and all.. But, I can't very well be living out in the bush having an Aplastic son that needs platelets and blood transfusions with a serious life threatening blood disorder in an area where HIV is highly prevalent now can I?" ;-) Plus it's just nice to have healthy kids. We like him and we kinda wanna keep him around. ;-)

I am amazed at how many brothers and sister in Christ I have. Many people, that we don't even know that pray for my family. It is so encouraging. Many I won't get to meet this side of heaven.

In other news our whole family of 7 is going to get HLA typing done in the TODAY Wednesday in the AM to see if any of us are a possible match for Josiah if he ends up needing a bone marrow transplant. We are praying the Lord will heal him supernaturally and if not that at least 1 of us would be a match. Please oh please Lord. Praying they'll easily find a vein in our 9 month old Hezie's tiny little arm and for 1 of my sons that is so phobic and panicky. Lord knows, you have NO IDEA how grateful I am that it isn't this particular son that has aplastic anemia. This isn't all roses but at least Joyful Josiah goes with the flow and is so easy going. I'm making my concerned phobic son go 1st so he doesnt work himself and his siblings up in hysterics. I'm hoping he'll " take it like a man." We shall see. :-) Love you all. In Christ, my GLORIOUS REDEEMING SAVIOR! Alida w5

Aren't these quotes just BEAUTIFUL?
Don't be afraid for tomorrow. God is already there.-- Ethel Löfgren

Faith says not, 'I see that it is good for me, so God must have sent it,' but, 'God sent it, and so it must be good for me.' Faith, walking in the dark with God, only prays Him to clasp its hand more closely. -- Phillips Brooks

It is impossible for that man to despair who remembers that his Helper is omnipotent.-- Jeremy Taylor

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.-- Corrie ten Boom

Wycliffe Bible Translators: World Missions for Unreached People Groups
www.wycliffe.org

1 comments:

Joy said...

I am praying for healing! I love Isaiah 40 when things of this world/needs seem overwhelming. He measures all the waters in the hollow of his hand! He is incomprehensible and wise and will work this for your good and His glory.

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows