Sep 29, 2004

Alida's Blog

Hey All,
My name is Alida. I am a 23 year old mom of three. Alot of kids for my age you say...
Let me first explain that my first two are twins. Two for the price of one. Neat huh. Canaan & Elijah are my sweet precious boys. My newest beloved addition is Anaiah Grace. She was born 7/6/04.

I am married to wonderful Huatzin Kohl Rodriguez. He is an wonderful hardworking husband and an exceptional father.

Life is great, hectic at times but what can you say. God is good and always gives me strength and energy to face another day.

Bye for now.  I'll write more later. To see more about me and pictures of our family and friends http://rodriguezfamily.aboutmybaby.com


Blessings and Peace in Him, Alida

"What is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal"

0 comments:

Atheism-Pull the Plug

Unless someone care's

Unless someone care's

Compassion Verse

"Lifehouse Anything Skit"

Our Mighty Arrows

Our Mighty Arrows